Date: January 16, 2020
Location: Primitive Gatherings, Murrieta, CA Time: 6:30 PM
Attendees: 8 Members
Board Members Present: Nancy Thomas, President; Jessica Rittgarn, Vice President of Meetings; Madelynn MacRunnel, Treasurer; Angelica Jones, Vice President of Social Media Susanne O’Hara, Vice President of Charity Projects
Board Member Absent: Taylor Darby, Secretary
1. There were no announcements
2. Treasurers Report, $1081.50.
3. Discussed Charity Quilts, batting, and binding, quilting. Next round of completed quilts are due at the March meeting.
4. Jessica is having a Sew Day at her home on 1/25, 11-3pm. Contact her for information.
5. Raffle Ticket winners:
Jessica, $25 gift card
Jan Gates, Project Bags
Attendees sharing items - All beautiful and creative projects shared! The group enjoyed seeing all of them too! See the TVMQG Blog for photos.
1. Madelynn showed the Charity quilt top she assembled
2. Jan Gates, a Lap-size Quilt, it’s a gift for her brother
3. Denise showed the Charity quilt top she assembled
4. Susanne showed the Charity quilt top she assembled
5. Nancy showed a shopping bad she designed
1. Susanne presented the February BOM, a Log Cabin Heart,
2. Block must be 12.5” and can be any color combination.
3. The tutorial is on the blog
The next meeting is February 20, 2020 at 6:30, at Primitive Gatherings in Murrieta. It will be a Sewing Night, bring your sewing supplies and a project to work on.